The following rules are designed to maximize the enjoyment of ALL our guests.
To the majority of our guests they will seem as common sense & common courtesy ------
But for those few exceptions, Here are the rules:
1) The maximum occupancy of each cottage and its grounds, IS ITS MAXIMUM!!
---- That includes all children, infants, invisible friends etc.
2) No pets are allowed anywhere on our property.
3) Check in is between 3:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. Check out is by 10:00 a.m.
4) No Visitors are allowed, you are strictly limited to only those people who were registered
with us at check in. This includes people who are "just stopping by", Our grounds, parking
lot, pier and cottages are for registered guests only.
5) Quiet time in effect from 10:00 p.m. To 8:00 a.m. (This does not mean complete silence,
just be respectful to our other guests)
6) The property is to be left in the same condition as upon arrival, you are responsible to
leave all dishes, utensils & appliances etc clean and in good repair. A cleaning/repair
fee will be charged if property is not left in same basic condition as on arrival.
7) No smoking inside the cottages - no fires, (except the bbqs)
8) Have Fun & Relax
Please do not put us in the position of asking you to leave, violation of these or any
of our rules will end your stay here and no refund will be issued.
Thanks for your cooperation